|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$180000.00 - AU$200000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Project Manager - National Construction Company
My client is a leading National Construction Company that has been at the forefront of the industry for almost half a century.
They continue to deliver prestigious projects of the highest quality in Commercial, Health and Institutional sectors. Based just minutes from Melbourne's CBD, this company specialise in the delivery of Commercial construction projects ranging up to $50M and with several new exciting projects about to commence they are seeking an experienced Project Manager.
You will be expected to have experience working on similar projects with all the necessary skills that you have acquired through your tertiary studies and practical knowledge gained through your previous roles as Project Manager.
- Relevant degree in Construction Management or similar
- Several years of experience as a Project Manager working on commercial projects
- A proven record of working large commercial projects
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and budget
- Extensive knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Excellent reputation and references to match!
You will be rewarded with:
- A generous salary package of up to $200,000 depending on experience
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a prestigious National Commercial Builder
- A supportive working environment with opportunity for career progression
- Exciting variety of different types of projects
- A company who contributes to your individual success
If you are a experienced Project manger seeking to be rewarded for your expertise in a progressive environment please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to discuss your unique skills or apply online.
0424 282 697