|Job Title:||project manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 15:38|
Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Government and Community Projects
I have an exclusive opportunity with a brilliant builder that boasts an impressive portfolio of Education, Government and community projects. Due to an influx of new projects we are looking to recruit an experinced project manager to their winning team.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a down to earth team that always have each others backs, work hard to achieve deadlines, enjoy the industry and look forward to coming to work every day.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
Key skills required to succeed
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Project Manager working on commercial projects in excess of $5M
- Relevant experience with a commercial construction company in Melbourne
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Contracts Administration
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers License Essential
If you have experience as a project manager on commercial projects looking for a team-orientated company with an excellent reputation and culture please do not hesitate to apply or call me for a confidential discussion.
0424 282 697
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's