|Job title:||Project Administrator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$50000 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client is a fast growing residential builder located in the inner North West of Melbourne. This is a company at the forefront of their industry, specialising in customized new home designs with a progressive focus and beautifully designed product. The culture is family oriented, engaging and inclusive, and the team is growing due to new project wins.
We are seeking a Project Administrator to join the team and be part of their continual growth. You will be reponsible for;
- Managing the build process for clients - both pre-site and on site
- Applying for permits applications
- Check the status of each permit application and take the appropriate action
- Working knowledge of the building and construction process
- Liaising with clients on construction updates
- Understanding of relevant construction software
- Accurate data entry and record keeping of all activities undertaken
- Additional administrative duties as required
Why you want to work here:
- Awesome team environment that is more like a family than a workplace
- Lots of team bonding activities and investment into culture, training & development to assist your individual goals
- Work life balance and the opportunity to work from home
- Interesting custom projects for 2nd and 3rd home buyers - increase your knowledge and skill set
- Green focus - be proud of the company you work for
- Excellent location with free parking
The successful candidate will have:
To be suited to this role, you will have worked within a residential construction company in a similar position, and you should have strong knowledge of permits, building regulations and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role with in the residential construction industry
- Demonstrated experience creating and submitting building permit applications within the Residential Home Sector.
- Applied for development approvals
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of building permits and contracts in the residential sector.
- Effectively liaised with Councils in the past and know the process in getting approvals through.
- Strong administrative skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management capabilities; and
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment with a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your CV to Charlotte at Fetch recruitment. Regretfully and respectfully due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.