|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Attractive package and flexible hours|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Redwood|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 16:29|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are focused and committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them. You will join a positive, high energy work environment where client and candidates solutions are our key priority.
This opportunity will see you apply your skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Weekly timesheet processing of individual times sheets for site personnel
- Calculate timesheets for processing, utilising various Awards, EA and EBA interpretations
- Provide Management with a weekly payroll report and assist with various EOM payroll reconciliations
- Set up of new employees in payroll management system (Astute Payroll)
- Utilise multiple Software programs to manage payroll and employee data
- Manage payroll inbox, respond and action payroll enquiries as required
- Review and approve corresponding invoices to ensure billing information is correct
- Ensure compliance with Government reporting responsibilities
In this role you will enjoy a flexible work environment working 32hrs a week across 4 days or 5 days from 9am to 3:00pm. We are also open to other arrangements that may suit.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer who is meticulous and confident in their abilities.
You will also hold the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience in processing weekly Payroll, working with various Awards and site conditions
- Previous Recruitment Industry experience will be highly regarded, not essential
- Accurate and efficient data management skills
- Be very well organized with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks, work to deadlines and communicate effectively with a range of internal and external customers
- Ideally experience with CRM / accounting systems including:
- Astute Payroll (Preferred)
- Xero (Preferred)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Fetch team where your contribution is highly valued and rewarded. If you are interested in the role please click the "Apply Now" button.