|Job title:||Site Manager - High end Residential - Mornington Peninsula|
|Location:||Red Hill, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super + Car (depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
My client been making significant noise within the luxury custom home market over the past few years because of their innovative approach, collaborative nature and emphasis on total custom satisfaction. They design and build luxury new homes and additions/alterations between $1-$4.5M.
Due to significant growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager and deliver 2 sizeable architecturally designed homes - valued up to $6m
- 10 years experience within the custom market - MUST
- Must have a carpentry trade background
- Ensuring strict OH&S compliance standards are adhered to on work sites
- Thorough understanding of construction process and workflow stages, with a proven track record across both pre-site and on-site stages
- A polished individual that can work closely with our high-end customers
- Ability to drive an outcome working collaboratively with key stakeholders (inc. councils, interior design, contract admin, engineering)
- A flair for troubleshooting
- An eagerness to provide a full service to our clients and delivery high-end luxury homes
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
The Job Offers
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate about the projects they deliver
- Open management structure
- Encourage their staff to think outside the box - Things can always be done differently and better
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career progression
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' to send your details to Barry at Fetch. Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.