|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$150000 per annum + car|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 14:46|
Your new company
This custom home builder is in an exciting time of expansion, due to mutliple tender wins they are looking for a driven and detail-oriented site supervisor who is ready to take the next step in their career. This builder has a phenomenal reputation for delivering a quality product on time and within budget, making them a recognised builder of choice for 2nd and 3rd home buyers in the area. They have multiple new projects commencing across the East and Sout-East in 2021, so are seeking an experienced supervisor to jump on board and manage the on-site process.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for between 4-6 jobs located around the inner SE suburbs of Melbourne. With strong support from the office administration staff, duties will include but not be limited to;
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Meeting wtih clients to discuss progress and variations
- Site management and supervision
- Conducting Q&A checks at prescribed stages
Why You Want to Work Here
This company promotes a family-style work culture where first and foremost the team gets on and likes to have a laugh. You will see the inner workings of a successful custom home builder from close-up, an invaluable opportunity for up and coming builders. This is an environment where you have a real impact on work processes, working closely with the Director to make sure processes are streamlined and a match to your working style.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, a rewarding autonomous role and a supportive work environment. Working under an inspiring Director, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. This is a unique opportunity to be a pivotal part of a small but growing business, and really get to see the inner workings of a growing home builder.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a supervisor within the custom residential space
- Carpentry or trade background
- Really knows your way around a construction site - enjoys working in an autonomous and senior position
- Team oriented and would suit a small and inclusive team environment
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough work ethic and a knack for multitasking
- Knowledge of Buildertrend is advantageous
- Must have permanent work rights
What to Do
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your CV to charlotte or email me directly on
Applications will close on 10th January and be reviewed in the new year. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's