|Job title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$160000.00 - AU$190000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||John Bell|
Located 10 minutes from the CBD this national construction company produces works across the Health, Education, Child and Aged Care sectors from construction to fit out.
They require a well organised Site Manager with a track record of managing high quality, $1mil- 40mil projects and have a sound knowledge of Construction and trades. They have a very low staff turnover and look for longevity in peoples careers.
You will be expected to have experience in managing busy commercial sites with all the necessary skills that you have acquired through your practical knowledge gained through your previous roles as Site Manager.
Project expereince with Schools, Health or Defence projects is required and local Victorian experience will be beneficial due to trade relationships.
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of site, suppliers, trades
- Coordination and management of all trades on site
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard within the given time frame
- Best Building practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedure are adhered to at all times
- Effective and efficient communication with all parties involved in the project
- Paying keen attention to detail across the project from start to finish
If you are an experienced and well organised Site Manager please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
John Bell - 0424 420 966