|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a genuine industry leader in quality commercial construction
With an exceptional pipeline of diverse projects my clients is looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their growing team due to the addition of a number of projects from repeat clients.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
Key skills required to succeed
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Proven track record delivering mixed commercial projects in excess of $20M on time and budget
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Contracts Administration
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Work on diverse and challenging construction projects
- Join a strong team of professionals in a great environment
- Run your own team and mentor excellent young professionals
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697