|Job title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Company
A rare opportunity has become available with an up and coming custom builder. This business is booming and they have not stopped (or been affected by recent events!). Due to new project wins, they are on the hunt for an experienced Estimator to contribute to the team's success and help mentor their more junior staff.
About the Position
Reporting to a friendly and easygoing Operations Manager, duties will include but not be limited to;
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
We are seeking someone who is driven, motivated and has had experience in a similar capacity. We are looking for;
- 5 + years experience estimating (both sales and production estimating would be a bonus!)
- Experience with Databuild software
- Team oriented with a can do attitude
- Driven, organised and ready to take the next step in your career
Why You Want To Work Here
- Dynamic and fun work culture where you will look forward to coming in on a Monday!
- Opportunities to grow and progress alongside a growing company
- Opportunity to contribute to this companies success in a meaningful way
- Great location in inner suburbs
- Get paid what you're worth
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send a copy of your CV to Charlotte or call me directly on 0447 056 001.