|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 17:00|
Our client is a leading national practice with a name in the industry within the hospitality and multi-residential space. They are continuously driven to question the status quo and find value, efficiency and fresh solutions. Contributing as architects and design thinkers, they are shaping positive change in Melbourne and are looking for a new star to join their growing team.
They pride themselves on their ability to deliver high end projects but also their capacity to offer their employees continuous training and progression so don't let the opportunity pass!
- You will be undertaking ultimate responsibility across a range of projects
- Working closely with clients and coordinating with all sub consultants
- Running projects from start to finish
- Running teams
- Taking a leadership role in the office, people will look to you for advice & direction
- Dealing with RFIs and any site issues
Skills you need
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in the industry
- Extensive experience within the delivery space
- Strong passion for design
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient in Revit
- Contract Administration exposure
What you will get in return
This practice prides itself on their design philosophy and studio culture. They have an excellent staff retention rate and promote a healthy work/life balance. They offer career progression, ongoing professional development and a collaborative workshop style office.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's