|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
Located in the far South East, this is a company with a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne market for delivering superior architecturally designed homes and townhouses. Delivering on average 20 projects per year, most are breathtaking single dwellings located around the affluent inner suburbs of Melbourne. Work with a small, driven and passionate team of people, you can be sure to enjoy getting up for work every day with this collaborative business.
- Attending program meetings and helping with the delivery of the project within the construction time frame
- Reporting and working alongside the Site Manager to ensure a smooth project delivery
- Coordinate subcontractors, ordering and scheduling materials and works
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Client management
If you are the kind of character who takes pride in building top quality projects whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to your clients along the way, then this is the role for you. To be successful you must have;
- Strong experience delivering high end residential projects on time and within budget (in excess of $4M)
- Diploma or degree in project management or similar
- Ideally trade background and trade qualified
- Sound ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Fantastic time management, organisational and communication skills
- An opportunity to work amongst an energetic and focused team
- The chance to work in a growing business with the advantage of long-term prospects.
- An exceptional leadership team who will support your role within the business.
- A salary to attract the best
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us directly on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion.