|Job title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary||AU$55000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Company
We are representing a market leader when it comes to insurance building in Australia, with operating offices Nationally. For more than 30 years they have specialized in repairs to domestic and commercial properties damaged through insurable events such as fire, storm, flood, impact and malicious damage. Due to company growth, my client is looking to bring on an experienced Project Coordinator to assist with an influx of work.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the daily administration and service of insurance claims across VIC, relating to job registration, quote submission, make safes and correspondence. The Coordinator's objective is to ensure, healthy and timely coordination of claims whilst achieving excellent customer service outcomes for the Customer (Policyholder) and Client (Insurer &/or Loss Adjuster).
Why You Want To Work Here
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- KPI and bonus systems in place to celebrate your successes
- vibrant workplace with regular team bonding activities
- Large company, national team, more opportunities within the business
- This company has not made a redundancy in 5 years which (if you're from insurance) you will know is quite hard to find!
- Experience in high volume administration within the construction industry
- Experience in managing various stakeholders
- Knowledge of insurance industry and construction methodology highly desirable
- Shows initiative and possesses problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates effective communication both written and verbal
- Remains in control when dealing with difficult situations or changing tasks
If this sounds like you, please submit an up to date copy of your cv to Charlotte or call me on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion. Looking forward to hearing from you.