|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 11:35|
My client is a volume builder in the inner West. They have a fantastic name in the market and an even better reputation as an employer. They pride themselves on a beautifully designed product- something you can be proud to put your name to.
Reporting to an inspiring Team Leader and working with a small team, you will be responsible for between 15-20 jobs as they progress through each stage of building. As the client's main point of contact through out the journey of their new home build, your duties will include;
- facilitating client files from sales acceptance through to construction
- keeping clients up to date on the progress of their home build
- completing variations and required design changes
Why you want to work Here
- Stunning house designs
- Fantastic company culture with regular team events
- Interesting and technical position- take your skills to the next level!
- Supportive network with exceptional training and development
- 2 + years of previous experience within a similar role in construction is essential
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment
- Proactive with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to relate to people of all types and cultures
- MUST HAVE permanent residence
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you've been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send your up to date cv to Charlotte. Applications close 6th Jan and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's