|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 15:00|
Tis larger sized team, based in Melbourne's CBD was home grown here in Melbourne, and grown an outstanding reputation working across a range of sectors across Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design.
Focusing on multi-residential, hotel and commercial projects, my client offers a culture where you are valued and recognised for your hard work but also given the opportunity to give your say and express yourself!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Manage a team and coordinate sub consultants
- Client facing and on site work
- Work from concept right through to completion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination experience
- Revit proficiency
- Experience on projects from concept to completion
- Contract administration experience
- Growing culture
- Secure role - projects in the pipelines for multiple years
- Experience working on an large-scale project - a Melbourne landmark
- A generous salary
- Networking opportunities
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum
Site Supervisor | Volume/Custom Homes | North & West
Port Melbourne, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super + Car (New Dual cab)
Site Supervisor | Townhouse and Gov Projects
Keilor Park, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + car + phone + super
GPS Excavator Operator
AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + penalties + travel + super + meal