|Job title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Who we are…
My client is a well-respected Building Surveyor firm that delivers small to large scale projects for clients throughout Victoria's commercial and residential industries. Due to their consistent and sustained growth, they are looking for a Project Administrator to join their friendly, easy-going team and contribute to their success.
Extra perks of working here…
- Brand new offices located stone's throw away from the CBD, close to shops, cafes, and public transport
- Social team events and regular incentives
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Growth and progression are rewarded and encouraged
- Supportive operations staff who want to see you succeed
Your day-to-day will look like…
Acting as a right hand to a supportive Director/Building Surveyor you will play an integral role in providing project-related support. No two days are the same in this role which makes your job interesting and diverse. This is a technical administrative role and will suit someone who is interested in getting into the Building Surveying field or enjoys a stimulating, administrative role.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Project workflow management
- Authority applications and approvals
- Scheduling inspections
- Manage phone and email correspondence
- Prepare and follow up fee proposals
- Provide direct project related administrative support
What you bring to the table…
- Experience in a similar administration role within construction/building surveying, property or similar is highly regarded
- Permits or Pre-site experience with a builder is highly desirable
- You have the gift of the gab and enjoy liaising with stakeholders
- Strong administrative and follow-up skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy variety in your day
- You are proactive in your approach to your work and think ahead
- Desire to learn and grow within the building surveying space whether that be taking on a senior role in the business or views to become a building surveyor!
- Permanent residency
How to apply
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.