|Job title:||Customer Service Coordinator - Residential Builder|
|Salary||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is one of Melbourne's largest and most successful volume builders. Their commitment to their people and their passion for excellence is what sets them apart from the rest.
Due to their sustained growth, they are welcoming an Onsite Customer Service Coordinator to join their fun, friendly and easy-going Onsite Administration team.
- Flexible working arrangements around family and priorities - they understand you have a life outside of work!
- Easy-going, supportive, and friendly team who enjoy a laugh
- Stunning, modern homes that you can be proud to put your name to
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you are recognised and awarded growth opportunities
- Lots of free onsite and street parking, cafes and restaurants, gyms, and grocery stores nearby
As the Onsite Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working closely with your customers throughout the construction process of their home build. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the onsite construction customer files, liaising with them throughout the completion of their home build
- Manage all data entry and maintain documentation
- Process construction claims and inspection reports
- Organise installations and variations
- Settlement preparation ensuring a smooth handover of build completion
To be considered
- Preferably 1+ years' experience in Residential Construction in a Customer Service based role with a basic understanding of plans and contracts
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, high volume administration role
- Strong administrative and multitasking skills are a must
- Ability to confidently follow-up on documentation and liaise with stakeholders
- Your goal is to grow within a company and stay on for the journey as they continue achieving
- Permanent residency
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.