|Job title:||Maintenance and Warranty Coordinator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Residential volume builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne residential market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium Density Space and are now recognised as a market leader in this area.
Located northwest of the CBD, your new office boasts easy-going offices with up to 100 people in the company. They have created a fun team environment with a focus on support and collaboration across the office.
Your new role will allow you to contribute your wealth of knowledge and experience to a growing department. The role will be seeing you as the main point of contact for the Warranties and Maintenance Department and performing all facets relating to the department needs, this will include but is not limited to:
- Addressing enquiries promptly via phone and email.
- Liaising with key business partners to form strong relationships that benefit the business.
- Undertake regular, proactive, and positive communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensuring that matters are dealt with in a prompt & professional manner.
- Keeping stakeholders up to date on key timelines.
- Monitor all reports and maintain critical data updates where required.
- Contribute ideas that improve the efficiency, effectiveness & productivity of the department.
Why you want to work HERE
- A friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team.
- Monthly team huddle with food and drinks.
- Charity fundraising to give back to the community.
- Forward-thinking Operations Team.
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years experience in a Maintenance and Warranty role with a Home Builder.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.