|Job Title:||Insurance Estimator|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + dep. on exp.|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 14:53|
About the Company
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after small and large insurance claims and are based in the West of Sydney. This company is made up of a large but close-knit team who genuinely enjoy what they do and have a supportive, fun and inclusive team environment.
About the Role
The Estimator will be responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and co-ordinating investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various commercial projects. You will be looking after large loss projects and will have previous similar experience so you can hit the ground running.
Why You Want To Work Here
Although there is uncertainty in the current climate, my client still has deadlines to hit and new projects that will need to be completed. They have an ongoing, stable pipeline of work and are ready and able to invest in new employees.
- Strong market position, ongoing pipeline of work
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- Family oriented workplace with regular team bonding activities
- Large national company
- Many opportunities within the business
- Must have 1 + years of experience within construction insurance
- Must have strong commercial construction knowledge and experience
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please click "apply now"and send an up-to-date cv to Charlotte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's