|Job title:||House and Land Coordinator|
|Contact name:||Mente Slade-Nafoi|
My client is a nationally recognised builder and developer with multiple awards attesting to their success. They have been operating for over 20 years and expanded all over Australia. From humble beginnings to one of Australia's most renowned builders that they are now, they are continuing to grow. Come and work for a company that thrives off the team culture they've established - they have a laugh while still getting the work done!
- Beautiful, modern, and spacious Head Office that reflects their build styles. On top of this, they offer multiple office locations to work out of.
- Free onsite parking available and close access to the train station for those not wanting to drive in.
- Generous discounts for all employees for building homes and purchasing land.
- Parental leave on top government subsidies
- Fun event and company days; they have multiple family friendly events throughout the year
- Conduct weekly land runs during land agent's business hours
- Ensure that package and marketing presence in all land sales offices are up to date
- Support sales where required on land availability, pricing, future stage releases and promotions
- General administration duties to assist and report to the House and Land Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with tier one developers. Through these relations, work with Sales and the House and Land team on current and future opportunities to drive sales.
- Obtain exclusive holds and manage ongoing exclusive hold program
- Drive joint ventures with land agents and developers
- Attend team sales meeting and provide weekly reports and updates
- Organise and facilitate regular land agent events
To be considered:
- Previous experience in a Sales Related role is highly desirable - preferably in the new home building industry.
- You have a go-getter attitude and are willing to step up to the challenge.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, a team-oriented mindset, who is willing to go above and beyond for their team mates and our clients.
- Must have full Australian working rights.
- A property or construction qualification is highly desirable, but not essential.
How to apply:
If this sounds like your next best opportunity, then please submit your application by pressing "apply". Alternatively, you can call Mente on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.