|Job Title:||Estimator/Project Manager|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Great culture and career opportunities|
|Contact Name:||John Bell|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 15:48|
About the Company
My client is a leading insurance builder with strong ties across the construction industry and a fantastic name in the Sydney market. They are comprised of a large but close-knit team who care about their customers and pride themselves on delivering a consistent quality service to all. They have grown significantly over the last 5 years opening up major career opportunity for those involved.
As an organisation they deliver both residential and commercial projects from $10k - $10mil.
About the Position
This position will be focusing on insurance repair projects within the residential space. You will be responsible for;
- Inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties
- Investigating the cause of loss or damage
- Quantifying the repairs
- Determining the best method of repair
- Estimating the cost of repair
- Report writing
- Allocation and coordinator of trades
- Ensuring quality delivery of works
- Management of project program and financial budget.
- Previous estimating experience with Insurance or similar construction projects
- Tertiary carpentry trade qualification to compliment your experience preferred
- Experience in conducting investigations, diagnosing and reporting on building damage, faults, maintenance and repairs
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced team environment with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- Supervisory or Project management exp
- A current drivers license with a clean driving history
Why work Here
This is an organisation with a great culture and continued growth nationally. They offer career progression, support and competitive benefits. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please click 'apply now' and send us an up to date cv, or if you would like to ask more question please call Charlotte on 0447 056 001.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's