|Salary||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum + Flexibilty and attractive package|
|Contact name:||John Bell|
National building company that specialises in commercial and domestic insurance repairs and assessments. With operations throughout NSW, QLD and Victoria, my client are continuing to experience significant growth and business success. Due to this growth we are now seeking an experienced Estimator to be part of their newly created commercial team in Sydney.
This Estimating role will be focusing on commercial insurance repair projects (volume). Due to my clients well-structured and organised work model, you will be responsible for;
- Inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
- Investigating the cause of loss or damage
- Quantifying the repairs
- Determining the best method of repair
- Estimating the cost of repair
- Report writing
To be successful in this position you will have:-
- Previous estimating experience in Commercial Insurance jobs.
- Tertiary carpentry trade qualification to back up your experience preferred
- Experience in conducting investigations, diagnosing and reporting on building damage, faults, maintenance and repairs
- Ideally previous knowledge of the building insurance market
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- A current drivers license with a clean driving history
This is an organisation with a great culture and continued growth nationally. They offer career progression, support and competitive benefits. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please click 'apply now' and send us an up to date cv.
Job has Expired