Back to jobs
HOW TO APPLY
|Contract Administrator x2 - National Builder
|Permanent Recruitment, Commercial Construction
|$100000 - $150000 per annum
- National tier 3 company with a history spanning several decades with multiple awards for the MBA and AIB.
- Fantastic project portfolio of high spec builds for diverse government and institutional clientele – their repeat client list is the envy of the industry
- Upcoming projects include $20m independent school, $17m commercial facility with heritage elements and $7m government projects
- Intermediate to Senior CA who is seeking a career based role. Strong head contract and subcontract expertise desired. You will be joining an existing project team on an upcoming project.
- Intermediate CA with strong building knowledge across structure and fitout with a strong knowledge of buildability. You will be working on a project with interesting heritage components.
- You should have tertiary degree in Construction Management, or equivalent, couple with strong experience working with a head contractor.
- PQS experience gained in the UK or Australia will also be highly relevant for these roles.
- Administer Contracts (Head / Subcontracts)
- Setup & maintain Project Letting Schedule
- Prepare subcontractor packages, scopes and schedules
- Accurate review & evaluation of subcontract Tenders
- Manage progress claim assistance and external variations
- Manage and track project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Administer RFI’s to architects, consultants and clients
- Support the Project Manager in meeting all project requirements
- Exceptional management team that mentor and develop their staff
- Flexibility to be based on site or in the office in Melbourne’s inner east (with easy parking or public transport options)
- Company social club, CSR program and great PD opportunities
- Salary packages in the $100k - $150k range.
HOW TO APPLY
- Follow the links on this page or email your CV direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about these exciting roles please contact Neil Powell on 0432 538 193