Business Development Manager - Fit Out Construction
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Fit Out Construction|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + super + car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 15:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With a strong presence in the Melbourne Fit Out and Interiors market, through over 50 years of continued dedication and stand out delivery, this firm are one of the leaders in the space.
A national brand with collaboration at the heart of what they do, they have a clear goal on every project and offer bespoke delivery services to their clients. To maximise existing relationships and identify new ones, they are seeking a new Business Development Manager to assist with their growth in the market. Market indicates this financial year will be an exceptionally busy one for the Interior and Fit Out Construction market in Melbourne, now is the time to maximise your earning potential!
- Utilising company IMS, existing contacts and business development accument you will identify market viable development opportunities
- Relationship management, building brand awareness, communication with clients new & existing
- Organise & arrange sales calls & product presentations and provide project specific product information
- Identify and materialise opportunities - ensure business is on tender lists.
- Attend all relevant networking events
- Take an active role in all significant and/or EOI's and tenders.
- Where necessary, stay involved in projects, supporting the PM to ensure the clients experience is seamless.
- Help develop and execute the company sales and marketing plan/strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have a proven track record in selling fitout construction services in commercial interiors.
- Be comfortable selling to the corporate sector as well as the A&D community.
- Have relevant existing client relationships and have the proven ability to establish more.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with end users, designers, property consultants and project management firms
- Be results driven and customer focused.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Working for one of Melbourne's leading Interior and Fit Out Construction companies
- Excellent networking and bonus opportunities
- Well-established, enjoyable firm to work for
- $100k + super + bonus + car
If this looks like an opportunity that suits your background, call Robyn Gilder on 0416 223 100 or hit apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum
Site Manager | South East Industrial Build
AU$160000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum
Project Manager | Nationwide Fitout Contractor
South Yarra, Victoria
AU$50 - AU$65 per hour + Super
Site Manager / Luxury Apartment / Immediate Start
AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + +Super