|Job title:||Building Permits Coordinator - Residential|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Residential volume builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne residential market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium Density Space and are now recognised as a market leader in this area.
Located northwest of the CBD, your new office boasts easy-going offices with over 80 people in the company. They have created a fun team environment with a focus on support and collaboration across the team.
Reporting to a supportive Operations Manager and knowledgeable Team Leader, you will be responsible for every facet of the Building Permits Coordinator role. As a Building Permits Coordinator, you will have a strong understanding of all facets relating to obtaining building permits, these include but are not limited to:
- Applying dispensations.
- Preparing and collating information for permits.
- Order engineering and energy ratings.
- Liaise with external stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting and updating to extended company arm.
- Developer approvals.
- Manage a large file of permits.
Why you want to work HERE
- A friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team.
- Be the manager of your day and have the ability to excel in your space.
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent.
- Charity fundraising to give back to the community.
- Forward-thinking Operations Team.
- Monthly team huddle with food and drinks - when COVID permits.
- Lots of free parking and easily accessible head office.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years experience in Residential Construction and knowledge on all facets related to obtaining a building permit.
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.