|Job title:||Building Coordinator - Residential|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
This high-end, volume home builder has set the standard for the industry with their stunning home designs and dedication to customer service. With over 20 years in the Residential Construction industry and now sitting at the forefront of their space, the company have not only led the way in quality home builds but also through their employee care system; their people are important to them!
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Amazing company culture that provides a fun and supportive working environment
- Build a strong foundation in this space with support and development opportunities
- Employee health and rewards programs, home and gym discounts, and a flexible working environment
- They have your future in mind and promote within
- Work with the newest operating systems and software
- Long employee tenures - people love working here!
Utilising your Customer Service and Project Coordination skills, you will manage every stage of your client's home build from Sales Acceptance through to Settlement. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be working towards a common goal - supporting your clients to deliver on the successful build of their dream home.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a profile of customer files throughout their home build
- Provide high-level customer service and nurture relationships as the brand ambassador
- Liaise with internal departments and trades
- Coordinate customer appointments
- Record keeping of all communication between stakeholders and customers
- Read and interpret building and site plans
- Forecast dates and maintain reporting and workflow documentation
To be considered
This role will suit someone who has experience in managing a large profile of clients in an environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires the use of administrative systems and processes.
- Experience in a high-volume Customer Service setting managing high-level processes and interactions
- Experience in construction or property industries is preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Permanent residency
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.