Assessor Estimator | Insurance
|Job Title:||Assessor Estimator | Insurance|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + dep. on exp.|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 16:04|
Established nationally as an industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assessor Estimator to join our team. This is a company that cares about it's people, you will be walking into a supportive, fun and dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Assessor Estimator is responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and/or co-ordinating forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various projects. You will be looking after large loss projects and will have previous similar experience so you can hit the ground running.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who doesn't necessarily have the experience but does have the right attitude and wants to learn. My client has world class training and development programs so first and foremost we are hiring based on attitude/personality for this position.
- Must have 2 + years of experience within construction or insurance
- Assessing, Estimating, Building Consultancy experience within insurance repairs and/or strata remedial would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please click "apply now"and send an up-to-date cv to Charlotte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's