Warranty Administrator | Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Warranty Administrator | Residential Construction|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 09:51|
This residential builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne medium-density market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium-density space and have won more work that has projected them into a fast growth phase.
Located northwest of the CBD, your new workplace boasts easy-going offices with lots of free parking. Join a dynamic team environment with a focus on support and collaboration.
Why you want to work here
- A friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team
- Be the manager of your day and have the ability to excel in your space
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent
- Charity fundraising to give back to the community
- Forward-thinking and supportive Operations Team
- Monthly team huddle with food and drinks - when COVID permits
- Lots of free parking and easily accessive head office
Supporting the Warranty and Maintenance Manager, your role will be seeing you as the main point of contact for all enquiries of the Maintenance Department.
- Answering department phone and email enquiries
- Schedule trades for maintenance and repairs
- Data entry of all communication and projects
- Qualify warranty claims
- Process invoices
- General administrative support to the department
- High level service to internal and external stakeholders
To be considered
- You will have 2+ years experience in a Warranty/Maintenance/Repairs administration or similar role within the construction industry, preferably a residential builder
- Compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role. You get the job done!
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong administrative skills
- You enjoy implementing new processes and procedures
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building Coordinator - Residential
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super
Project Manager | High-end Residential | Melbourne
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super
Site Supervisor | Metro West |
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
Site Supervisor | Volume Builder | North-West
AU$90000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance