|Job Title:||Warranties Supervisor|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + CAR|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 16:23|
About the company
My client is a well-respected, successful home builder that has been in the Melbourne building industry for 20+ years. They have a building area and display home network spanning across metro Melbourne, and hold a reputation for consistently delivering on a core promise of value for money, quality and outstanding customer service. Driving their success is a culture of fun and genuine people- from their sales consultants to their Head Office staff and tradespeople, every member of the team is committed to quality and likes to have a laugh along the way.
About the Role
You will be looking after Warranties and Maintenance jobs across metro Melbourne, with support from Administration and a hands-on Construction Manager.
- Managing multiple jobs including scheduling trades and labour
- Programming of works to meet minimum timeframes
- Problem solving and advising on appropriate solutions
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards & Res-codes
- Knowledge of and adherence to WH&S requirements
- Liaising between clients, subcontractors and internal staff
- "Hands-On" maintenance works (minor) required for: Tiling, Plastering, Painting, Carpentry works
We are seeking a senior candidate who is highly driven and motivated and who has aspirations to step into a management position later down the track. You will need prior experience in a warranties capacity within the volume home building industry, a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude. To be successful you will have;
- 5 + years warranties and maintenance supervising experience
- Trade background (carpentry preferred)
- Demonstrated experience as a team player who can work unsupervised
- Good forward planning / programming / organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent professional and personal presentation with a 'can do' attitude
- Computer literacy
- Drivers License
Why work here?
With an attractive remuneration package on offer including a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone, this is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing company. There is a clear career progression pathway for the successful candidate into a position of management, an opportunity not to be missed! Other benefits including but not limited to;
- Awesome team environment where you will feel more like part of a family
- Interesting custom projects you can be proud to put your name to
- Solid structures and processes already in place to ensure projects run smoothly
- Supportive Management team who are known for fostering growth and career progression
What to do now?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you've been waiting for, please click "apply now" to send an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Regretfully and respectfully due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's