Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager - Civil
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager - Civil|
|Salary:||Car + Phone + Laptop + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 17:33|
Our client is an award winning Civil Contractor providing high quality Rail Infastructure projects to a variety of clients throughout the Melbourne market.
- Based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne
- Excellent management team
- Long history of successful civil and infrastructure projects in Victoria
Our client is a busy Civil Contractor based in the south east of Melbourne providing integrated civil & infrastructure solutions to clients throughout Victoria.
Due to recent increase in upcoming work, they now require an experienced Project Manager/ Engineer specialising in civil infrastructure works with exposure to civil, road, pipeline and water projects. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 6+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne civil market.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Director any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Manage mentor the team of Engineers
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years Project Management / Engineering experience working on Civil infrastructure projects
- Excellent understanding of underground services, bulk earthworks, road, rail and pipeline construction.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for major contractors on Melbourne projects
- Be based in the inner northern suburbs with work right across Victoria.
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively send an update CV
Or call me on 0449 001 281 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's