|Job title:||Senior Project Engineer - (Roads, Bridges & Windfarms)|
|Location:||Oakleigh East, Victoria|
|Salary||Superannuation + Vehicle|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Due to industry demand and major growth a Senior Project Engineer is now welcomed to join a well-recognised civil contractor here in Melbourne fulltime! Delivering across Victoria's Major Roads upgrade - M80, windfarms over multiple locations, bridge works in the north west are just some of the projects putting this contractor in high demand throughout construction over the next 24+ months.
With packages including concrete packages from; FRP, culvert bases, capping beams, formwork supply, steel fixing, concrete & precast placement, machinery across bridges, road widening, wingwalls, retaining walls, windfarms, you will hold direct exposure to delivering the same projects.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing multiple works packages - assigned to a minimum of 3+ projects at a time
- Deliver via site program / schedule on time and efficiently
- Manage stakeholders & liaise with trades / subcontractors.
- Track and monitor; project cost, stock, site access, permits, invoicing, labour, etc.
- Ensure quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3+ years industry experience in Australia + abroad
- Compatible experience in civil infrastructure / concrete structures with understanding of: brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions, windfarms as a must
- Management and technical lead for FRP, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments.
- Problem solving deliverables & OH&S leadership skills.
- Awarded projects throughout Vic include; WGTP, M80, Windfarms requiring direct experience in civil infrastructure / structures.
- Join a cultured environment with likeminded hard-working leaders across Victoria
- Above award salary offered with overtime paid at X1.5 - 6 days a week + RDOs included.
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct