|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||+ great commission|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 17:28|
My client is a medium size architecture and interiors firm focusing on a variety of sectors but predominantly Apartment, Commercial and Education projects.
Based in the inner north of Melbourne, this multi-disciplinary firm offers modern and creative designs and an more creative and passionate culture. They prioritise quality of life which reflects on all their dealings and they always strive for the best.
Being one of the most least Covid affected firms in Victoria, they are now looking for a Senior Architect with proven business development experience or credible clients and relationships to jump on board.
- Run projects from start to finish
- Business development and bringing jobs in
- Client facing
- Work on Apartment and Education projects
- Deliver projects in construction phase
- Proven Apartment project experience
- Proven business development experience
- Have the ability to bring clients onboard
- Extremely driven and willing to do what it takes to get work
- Proficient with Revit
What you'll get in return
- 50% split on project profit
- Continuous growth - looking for someone who would one day want to buy in
- Potentially an associate role
- Driven culture
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Major Loss Restoration Manager
AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum + car
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$110000 - AU$150000 per annum + car