|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 17:00|
My client is an established firm specialising in education and health projects. They offer outstanding quality work and always manage to punch above their weight. This reflects in their repeat business as well as their ability to continue to bring work on board in a struggling market.
This practice prides itself on their design philosophy and studio culture. They have an excellent staff retention rate and promote a healthy work/life balance. They offer career progression, ongoing professional development and a collaborative space to work in.
- Initially work end to end on education projects
- Be able to give input from initial design brief
- Direct technical staff through documentation changes
- Handle a complex site
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience delivering education projects (primary and secondary)
- Confidence liaising with builders, consultants and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Revit - jump on the tools when required
- Ability to work end to end on a project
- Experience on government projects
What you'll get in return
- A firm entirely firm and comfortable in the midst of a pandemic
- A firm with consistent repeat clients
- Melbourne CBD based offices
- Competitive salary
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's