|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 12:00|
My client is a tier one design firm responsible for an endless list of award winning designs within the interior and Architecture space. The firm prioritises and is known for their outstanding interiors and their ability to never compromise design! Work in a variety of sectors including hospitality, multi residential and residential projects!
My client is a leader in their field and recession proof firm with continuous growth! They are now looking to add to their high performing team by looking for a senior interior designer. Associate level role to take care of leading the interiors team with running award winning projects.
What you'll get in return
- Work for a firm you'll be proud to have on your CV
- Be apart of award winning projects
- Consistent career growth
- A seat at the table!
- Take the lead on projects and have a say
- Leading salary package - Upto $110k plus super
- Autonomously manage a number of projects concurrently
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to delegate tasks as required
- Mentor staff with detailing, construction knowledge and contract admin
- Take projects through all phases - from briefing to completion
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in the industry
- Extensive experience within the delivery space
- Strong passion for design
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient in Revit
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's