|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 17:00|
My client is a firm focusing on commercial, multi residential and single residential projects. They are a medium sized firm with plans to continue growing and have no shortage of work! The are an award winning studio with a number of repeat clients but don't let that take away from their social and fun environment.
The are a team of passionate architects with a strong work ethic and a strong passion for enjoying what they do, with good company.
The role has strong potential to be a leadership one if you enjoy the running of small teams and projects. You will partner with the director to add to the continuous growth of your new second home.
- Lead small teams through all stages
- Run projects from start to finish
- Consultant Coordination - dealing with all sub consultants and builders
- Ensure design quality
- Bring in new business
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- Registered Architect
- Proven experience across all phases of the project life cycle
- Proficient in ArchiCad or Revit
- Ability to build long and lasting relationships
- A leader in all you do
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's