Sales Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Sales Support Administrator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 18:38|
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing volume builder based in Melbourne's Northwest. This company has been moving from strength to strength, continuously achieving company goals. With inspiring, loyal, and caring Directors this company culture is one you want to be a part of!
The new company offers lots of room for progression as they promote within. They have already won many new projects this year creating more room for opportunities to join this great company.
- This is a hybrid role that includes Sales Support and Contracts Administration.
- Preparing building contracts.
- Ordering Contract Drawings and liaising with relevant authorities for title updates.
- Tender and contract management, post contract signing.
- Daily administration tasks including but not limited to
- Providing high level customer service to all clients and key stakeholders.
- Providing and sending weekly report to marketers.
- Providing administration support to the sales team.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and take minutes.
- Assisting the Sales Manager and sales team with project and event preparation.
- Assist the sales team with customer information requirements.
- Providing high level documentation management, ensuring all documents are accurately recorded.
Why you want to work HERE
- Stunning, modern homes that you can be proud to put your name to.
- Loyal, caring, and inspiring Directors and supportive operations team have maintained a very low staff turnover - hard to come by in this market!
- Great incentives and bonuses, be rewarded for your efforts!
- Fantastic culture with functions and Friday drinks (when COVID permits), clear boundaries - they know you have a life outside of work.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you are recognised and awarded growth opportunities.
- Lots of free onsite parking and a Café next door for your daily coffee fix.
- Brand new, elegant, and modern head office - enjoy working in this beautiful space!
- Must have 1+ years' experience in Residential Construction within a similar role.
- Strong administrative and multitasking skills are a must.
- Ability to confidently follow-up on documentation and liaise with stakeholders.
- Your goal is to grow within a company and stay on for the journey as they continue achieving.
- MUST have permanent working rights.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super
Warranty Administrator | Residential Construction
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + super
Building Coordinator - Residential
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$55000 - AU$70000 per annum + super