|Job title:||Restoration Supervisor|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + car|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client is a well renowned and financially backed restoration company that specialises in Mould, Fire and Water restorations. This company has had continuous and stable success and due to a recent influx of work is looking to expand their team. The company places a high importance on hiring genuine and team oriented people, so naturally the people that work here say it feels more like a family than a Mon-Fri job.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Restoration Supervisor with previous experience in the field to work on a full-time basis with an immediate start available. You will be servicing the Metropolitan Sydney areas with some (minimal) country travel required as necessary.
- Restoration industry experience as either a supervisor or technician
- IICRC certified in mould, water and fire or equivalent (would be highly favourable)
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Team oriented personality
- Above award salary package and remuneration
- Company allowances- company vehicle, phone, uniforms and tools of the trade are provided to you.
- Professional development- training provided and opportunities to track towards a supervisory position is available for the right candidate.
- Work travel- opportunities to travel interstate as necessary.
- Work/life balance- this autonomous role will offer you flexibility where you will succeed as a self-motivated individual.
- Opportunities for growth and career progression as this team continues to expand
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send your up to date cv to Charlotte or call me directly on 0447 056 001 . Applications will be reviewed from 8th January. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.