|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 11:53|
My client is a quirky and growing firm with a high number of repeat clients due to their ability to consistently deliver. While their designs are second to none, it's their ability to have long term employees stay within the business that they are particularly proud of.
Focusing on education and apartment, projects, they are looking for a registered architect or draftsman to consul for their business on a project by project basis.
- Must have an ABN
- Must be registered
- Must have relevant insurance
- Apartment experience
- Experience getting town planning approval
What you'll be doing
- Assist in all stages of design but particularly documentation construction information
- Be at least registered in Victoria. NSW and QLD also an advantage but not a necessity
- Contract basis, somebody to partner with closely for a long term working relationship
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of local codes and Australian standards
- Work for a design led studio, a keen eye an interest in innovation is also important
- Experience in commercial and residential sectors also an advantage
- Willing to learn vectorworks
- Rewarding and inviting culture - down to earth and social directors
- Exciting projects
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.