Project Engineer - Major Infrastructure Projects
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Major Infrastructure Projects|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + + Car + Super + Phone + Laptop|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 17:04|
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Civil Project / Site Engineer who has been exposed to Structures, Bridge, Roads, Piling, Steel Fabrication and Rail Infrastructure Projects.
- Work on large award winning projects
- Great remuneration package !
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
A busy civil contractor based in the Northern Suburbs of VIC is currently looking to give a Site / Project Engineer with up to 3 - 4 years of experience the opportunity to get their career off to the right start in their Melbourne office.
As a Project or Site Engineer joining this organisation you will be required to have the drive to succeed in your career. The role will see you gaining a wealth of experience early on, you will be switch between site work pushing contractors, dealing with clients and overall site supervision to being office based coordinating multiple projects, estimating, business development and assisting the directors where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with tender preparation and review
- Business development
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects
- Working with the Senior management to receive guidance to gain experience that will assist in putting together pricing that represents the work crews will perform in the field
- Preparing and collating project paperwork in accordance with company systems.
- Manage delivery on site.
- Stakeholder management
In return you'll receive:
- Great team environment with a fantastic supporting structure to help you grow!
- Great remuneration package
- Long term work with real career progression based on performance NOT duration!
- Local work based in the Northern and Western Suburbs of Victoria
- Opportunity to work interstate.
You must have a Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering or Construction Management. Some relevant work experience will be looked at favourably.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a busy civil contractor please click the "Apply Now" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's