|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 15:50|
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer with experience in earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
Our client specialises on projects throughout the state covering road reconstruction & widening, pavement rehab, earthworks, drainage, landscaping, stabilising and subdivisions. Due to an increase in tendering our client is looking to secure the services of a capable Project Engineer looking to take the next step in his career.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Engineer will undertake the following key duties:
- Estimating and tendering project
- Management of multiple projects throughout Melbourne
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Management of Supervisors and contractors
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior staff
- Driving all OHS requirements on site
To be suitable you must meet have the relevant experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years experience in an Engineer role on similar projects for a contractor
- Experience working on road recon & widening, pavements rehab, drainage, earthworks, landscaping and stabilising projects
Candidates with demonstrated experience in a similar role and relevant industry qualifications are encouraged to apply. Our client is willing to offer a competitive salary package, strong project portfolio and exposure on projects up to $50mill
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for this leading civil contractor please click the apply button or alternatively call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's