|Job title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$155000 per annum + + super + UTE + laptop + mobile|
|Contact name:||Matt Lenagh|
We are currently looking for Project Engineer's with experience on road and/or rail projects to join an established civil contractor in Melbourne.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a fun and inclusive team environment
- Highly competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career development and growth
- Flexible work arrangements when and where possible
- Job security due to a large pipeline of work
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and co-coordinating site engineers, foreman and sub-contractors across several work fronts and disciplines.
- Estimating and tendering projects
- Financial and commercial management (progress claims, variations, EOTs)
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior staff
- Driving all OHS requirements on site
To be suitable you must meet have the relevant experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Engineer role on similar projects for a contractor
- Experience working on road or rail projects
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly effective communication style teamed with strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and peers.
Candidates with demonstrated experience in a similar role and relevant industry qualifications are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for this leading civil contractor please click the apply button. Or alternatively send an updated CV
For a confidential conversation you can also contact me on 0424 260 276