Leading Hand Carpenter
|Job Title:||Leading Hand Carpenter|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$81000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Masson|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 12:05|
About The Company
Fetch are a specialist labour hire agency within the Construction industry. We have dedicated consultants to the Carpentry and Labouring space
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and experienced go-getter that is focused on continual personal and company growth. This role is a combination of being on the tools as a carpenter and managing other carpenters, apprentices and other trades. Ideally suited to someone seeking career progression over the long term.
About The Role
Fetch are looking for an enthusiastic motivated leading hand Carpenter for a large Commercial/Industrial business. This is a permanent role that will have a combination of being on the tools and managing a team of 8-10 carpenters, apprentices and other trades. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced carpenter looking for their next step in their career.
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualified Carpenter
- Current OH&S White card
- Current Drivers License and own vehicle
- Trade Qualification in carpentry
- Experience in reading plans
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Thorough knowledge of all OHS requirements for building sites.
- A generous salary offer to commensurate for the right person with experience.
- An employer that will help develop staff skills.
- Possibility for growth within the company for the right person
- Fetch PPE
- Regular site visits with coffee and lunches courtesy of Fetch
Workmanship plays a part in any role, however these individuals with the best attitudes can prove to be reliable will never be out of work with Fetch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's