|Job title:||Junior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||OTE $170K - $220K|
|Contact name:||Geoff Hulbert|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for multiple Sales professionals who are looking to move into a market where they can forge long lasting relationships and a portfolio of repeat clients. Transitioning into the recruitment industry you will be provided with industry leading training and development and will quickly establish yourself as an integral part of our successful, passionate growing team
Demonstrated sales experience and knowledge of the infrastructure, construction, engineering or architecture industries is advantageous. sectors managing a 360 desk.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Play an active role in account management and business development
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Clients and Candidates
- Develop knowledge of the market to enable you to generate business
- Use various strategies to successfully attract candidates
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have strong business acumen. If you are looking the freedom to manage your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Industry leading uncapped commission structure with on target earnings $170k - $220k + super.
- We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- Team building every quarter Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- Massive focus on personal branding
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Geoff Hulbert for a confidential discussion on 0420 284 219