|Job Title:||Junior Estimator|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 17:12|
About the company
My client is a luxury builder with an excellent reputation for producing beautifully designed architectural homes, renovations and extensions. Servicing the inner suburbs of Melbourne, they have won awards for their breathtaking designs and finishes and are a leader in their niche. This small, team oriented company has experienced stable organic growth since their beginnings. Due to positive word of mouth and client referrals, they have a solid pipeline for the foreseeable future so would like to take on a junior candidate who can grow and develop alongside the business and be responsible for Estimating and inhouse project coordination functions.
Why you want to work here
This is a rare opportunity for a junior candidate who is passionate about residential construction to accelerate their career and work for a fantastic name in the renovation game. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by a hands on director, who is a well known operator in the industry. You will have a fun and supportive team of people surrounding you, and a great product you can be proud to deliver.
- Degree in Building & Construction Management, Estimating or similar
- Mathematically minded logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors would be highly favourable
- Strong attention to details and a keen eye for perfection
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team oriented and would suit a smaller, easygoing work environment
- MUST have permanent work rights and some prior local exposure to the construction industry
- Keen to learn and develop, not afraid to jump in and give things a go
What to do now?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply ASAP with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position. Due to the expected high volume of applications, regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note, salary will be dependent on the candidates experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's