|Job Title:||Insurance Estimator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 17:17|
My client is a national building company that specialises in commercial and domestic insurance repairs and assessments. With operations throughout NSW, QLD and Victoria, my client are continuing to experience growth and business success (even in these tough times!). This is an organisation with a great culture and continued growth nationally. They offer career progression, support and competitive benefits. Due to new account wins, we are seeking an experienced Estimator to become an essential part of the close-knit Melbourne team.
This role will be focusing on both commercial and residential insurance repair projects. Duties including but not limited to;
- Inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
- Investigating the cause of loss or damage
- Quantifying the repairs
- Determining the best method of repair
- Estimating the cost of repair
- Supervising the repair process
- Report writing
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous knowledge of the building insurance market
- Tertiary carpentry or trade qualification
- Site experience with residential/commercial projects
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- A current drivers license with a clean driving history
If this is sounds like something you are interested in please click 'apply now' and send your cv to Charlotte. Respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's