Fleet & Scheduling Coordinator
|Job Title:||Fleet & Scheduling Coordinator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Gregor|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 13:43|
Looking for a new role & hold experience coordinating & scheduling? A full-time job has now opened with an established concrete supplier.
A recognised concrete specialist operating for over 30+ years delivering a range of concrete packages is seeking a fast-paced scheduler to join the coordinating team asap on Melbourne's South East.
This is a joint role of coordination scheduling & compliance with a high-volume booking service scheduling daily, weekly, monthly & yearly projects requiring concrete servicing here in VIC.
Client base includes civil, commercial & infrastructure projects, an understanding of compliance, document control & plant hire agreements are heavily relied upon.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordination & scheduling of fleet machinery and certified staff for over 20+ sites a day; scheduling including trades persons, sub-contractors & machinery, including compliance & inductions.
- Understanding of EBA / Industrial Relation regulations and obligations for plant, and crew obligations and safety requirements.
- Clear & responsive communication skills, as you will be operating over a high volume of inbound calls while required to schedule all servicing for the business
- Experience with OH&S / compliance & site inductions in construction
- Self-sufficient in competing tasks and reaching daily deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Work in a tight coordination team delivering on all aspects of operations & safety to the business
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years' experience in coordinating & scheduling high volume staffing, machinery, or both
- Proficient in scheduling, Microsoft, volume inbound calls & appreciation working in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, driven, and willing to advance the scheduling team with an adaptable personality for clients & trades over a range of platforms
- Available between 08.00-17.30 Monday - Friday, overtime where required operating off a rotating roster sequence for an afterhours phone.
You'll be joining a family run business that prides themselves on their company values, hard work and dedication to servicing Melbourne's major civil & infrastructre projects with concrete.
With the flexibility to work from home when possible, you'll be offered a full time working hours, company work phone and the opportunity to join an established and thriving concreting business that holds almost 3 decades in the construction game.
- You will gain the opportunity to establish yourself as a scheduler & coordinator while working on Melbourne's South East.
- You will hold a full Victorian driver license and open working rights here in Australia
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be offered an attractive salary between $75,000 - $90,000 + Super based on experience.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining your scheduling experience including your responsibilities and time frames. Seeking an immediate start in Melbourne's South East
Please apply below or contact Georgia Gregor on 0491 267 577. CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's