|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 08:00|
A high-end builder based in Melbourne's prestigious inner suburbs, is on the hunt for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team. They have a small and supportive family-oriented culture, and the team is truly passionate about what they do. We are looking for someone who shares their values of honesty, a down to earth personality, commitment to the job, and a love for providing the highest calibre of product, quality and service.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent staff benefits and remuneration
- Enjoy going to work on impressive high end projects up to $15M
- Only quality high-end projects- new builds, renovations and extensions
- Work alongside an experienced leadership team
- Clear progression pathway to PM where you will manage a portfolio of projects
- 3+ years of experience in a CA role within residential or commercial construction
- A proven record of working on projects in excess of $1M
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- MUST have permanent work rights
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply directly to with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position. Applications to be reviewed from 6th January.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
*Please Note: Salary will be dependent on the candidates experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's