Client Liaison Officer
|Job Title:||Client Liaison Officer|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 11:31|
An exceptionally rated custom home builder located in Melbourne's South West. Being the difference in their market, our client places a focus on creating homes that are environmentally responsible, inspires wellness and healthy living.
As the Client Liaison Officer, you will be responsible for taking your clients on the full journey of bringing their home vision to life. Reporting to the team leader, you will be managing 30 - 40 pre-site and onsite files, acting as the clients first point of contact throughout their build journey. Your new duties will include:
- Correctly informing clients and updating them on the progress of their home build.
- Managing client contracts and documentation.
- Liaising with stakeholders throughout the build process.
- Quality control of contracts and administration.
- Process, policy and procedure improvements inline with the company standards.
Why you want to work here
- Fantastic company culture that provides a warm, friendly and supportive approach.
- Very progressive company that encourages innovation - your vision is important.
- Lots of room for quick progression with a rapidly growing company.
- Beautifully designed homes that you will be excited to get behind.
- Exceptional training and development to progress you as a leader in your field.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry is essential.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades.
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
- Excited and motivated by taking your clients through their journey, bringing their vision to life.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's