|Job Title:||Truck Driver|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$32 per annum + Super + Overtime + Allowances|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 16:15|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Drainage contractor, covering Major Road Projects, Maintenance Contracts, Subdivisions, Council Works + More. Due to increase in workload, they are looking for Truck Drivers to work on a casual basis (full-time hours) with the opportunity of full-time work when available.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years Truck Driving Experience
- Knowledge of Civil Truck Driving duties such as floating machinery, driving oversized loads, operating hook truck
- Any or all the following tickets: HC, HR, MR, MC, Excavator, Bobcat, Loader, Moxy
- Desire to grow within the company and build on existing experience
- Passionate about their work and keep truck clean & tidy
- Punctual, hard-working, respectful of clients and colleagues
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Leading pay rates + overtime, super, travel & allowances
- Dedicated consultant for any work-related queries
- Weekly pay run every Wednesday
- Yearly contractor party
- 12 months recent Truck Driving experience
- Experience with Truck Driving duties as detailed above
- White card, Truck License
- 2 x recent references
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. If you believe you are suited to this role and can demonstrate the ability to achieve high quality work, then there will be ongoing work available.
if you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.