|Job Title:||Structures Supervisor|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum + + super + UTE|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2021 10:00|
Our client is one of the fastest growing Civil Contractors in Melbourne. They have a rich history of delivering high profile projects throughout VIC. They have recently secured a number of new projects and they now require an experienced Structures Supervisor to assist with the delivery of one of their Major road/rail projects.
We are looking for a Structures Supervisor who has experience working on Vic roads projects worth over $10m.
This will be a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside the Construction Manager and Engineers, the success of this project will depend on you and your experience delivering civil infrastructure projects. You should have worked on a civil project worth over $10m having a proven track record of on time delivery and running a project to budget.
To be successful in this role you should have;
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Structures Supervisor
- Experience on at least one of not multiple civil projects over $10mill
- Have exposure to structures, roads, rail, mine project in VIC
- Have the ability to lead a team of subcontractors and direct staff
- An understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Experience working within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button.
For a confidential conversation contact Matt on 0424 260 276
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's