State Manager - New South Wales
|Job Title:||State Manager - New South Wales|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + super + car + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 17:47|
State Manager (NSW) - Leading Tier 1 contractor
One of Australia's leading Tier 1 Plumbing and Hydraulics contractors, are currently looking to employ a State Manager to step into their existing New South Wales office. Having seen considerable growth across multiple states within Australia over the past 50 years, this business are now hoping to replicate that success in New South Wales by employing a senior member of the management team who will oversee all day to day operations.
This contractor, who have successfully delivered a range of large commercial construction projects across Australia see huge potential in the New South Wales market. They already work with many of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 builders including Multiplex, Lendlease, Probuild and Watpac and have delivered projects ranging up to $80m in past (plumbing package only).
The State Manager they're looking to employ will be someone who has strong existing relationships with Tier 1 and Tier 2 builders in New South Wales, is commercially responsible, understands the value of a dollar and has the ability to lead a team.
You will be given support from an Operations Manager as well as the Directors of the other business units, who will be able to assist you as the business grows.
Expected salary - $200k - $250k + super + car - This is negotiable for the right person
- Driving business growth through building new relationships, as well as ensuring exisiting relationships are maintained
- Continually looking at mitigating company risk
- Ensuring a strong compliance process is maintained
- Reporting and meeting with senior management and other stakeholders
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the required standards allowing repeat business to follow
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Financial management including P&L
- Ensure the State team comply with the project specific safety plan, quality plan & environmental plan
- Client focused & skill to maintain and grow relationships within NSW
- Self-motivated and driven personailty who is able to work autonomously
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding people management skills and ability to establish a team
- Gain experience with a leading Tier 1 contractor but with you growing your business unit
- Work with a proven senior management team who offer the support and advice to be successful
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
- Full autonomy in the role to make decisions that you feel impact the business positively
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's